Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Domů » Česky » Kerio Connect » OpenOffice keeps crashing when I try to use it
  •  
rcrdmcdaniel je nyní offline rcrdmcdaniel

Odeslat poštu tomuto uživateli
Hello,

I have been using Open Office for several years and I love it! Up until a few weeks ago, that is!
Everytime that I try to work in it, I get a message that OpenOffice has crashed and a report has been sent to determine why it has crashed. It then offers me the opportunity to restore the docuement, but after a minute or so (sometimes as soon as I start to work in it), I get the same result. This is happening in documents that I have used numerous times before as well as new documents that I am trying to create. Sometimes after several times of recovering the document it will start working correctly but other times it does this continuously.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6& t=88521
Creative B2B Marketing Examples

Thanks
Předchozí téma: problem s forwardy - prefix RFC822; v adrese a nasledna hlaska invalid local part
Další téma: OpenOffice 4.1.3 crashing on startup
Jít na fórum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Aktuální čas: So kvě 26 13:37:18 CEST 2018

Celkový čas potřebný k vygenerování této stránky: 1.10570 vteřin
.:: Kontakt :: Domů ::.
Běží na: FUDforum 3.0.4.