Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Domů » Česky » Kerio Connect » SMTP e-mail delivery via Kerio Connect
  •  
JesseVoss je nyní offline JesseVoss

Odeslat poštu tomuto uživateli
Hello,

I also have a problem with sending via a Kerio Connect server. At the moment OTRS sends the emails via an Exchange 2010 server via SMTPTLS over port 587 that works fine, if I change the IP on the Kerio server, the emails do not go out. Same user, same password, same domain, same protocol
I have already tried port 25 and 465 with SMTPS, everything does not work, although the Kerio has enabled all protocols, nothing comes on. Does anyone have a tip?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forums.otterhub.org/viewtopic.php?t=30381
Business animation company

Thanks
  •  
JesseVoss je nyní offline JesseVoss

Odeslat poštu tomuto uživateli
JesseVoss napsal dne Pá, 11 květen 2018 09:33
Hello,

I also have a problem with sending via a Kerio Connect server. At the moment OTRS sends the emails via an Exchange 2010 server via SMTPTLS over port 587 that works fine, if I change the IP on the Kerio server, the emails do not go out. Same user, same password, same domain, same protocol
I have already tried port 25 and 465 with SMTPS, everything does not work, although the Kerio has enabled all protocols, nothing comes on. Does anyone have a tip?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forums.otterhub.org/viewtopic.php?t=30381
App video company

Thanks

Předchozí téma: Kerio Connect on DSM
Další téma: Forms on websites
Jít na fórum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Aktuální čas: Po srp 20 06:51:45 CEST 2018

Celkový čas potřebný k vygenerování této stránky: 0.96150 vteřin
.:: Kontakt :: Domů ::.
Běží na: FUDforum 3.0.4.