Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Domů » Test » Test » WIFI connects, no internet access.
  •  
ricardobrooks je nyní offline ricardobrooks

Odeslat poštu tomuto uživateli
Hi,

I am trying to configure an edimax EW-7811Un, and I have gotten it to connect to my network. I can SSH into it over wifi, as well as access terminal from my PC. However, the Pi has no internet connectivity. Any ideas why it may be connecting to my wifi but not getting connected to the internet?I can successfully scan for networks, and all in-rang networks appear. In addition, iwconfig shows wlan0 present, and after turning on my adapter (after boot) using sudo ifup wlan0, I can even see that it is connected to the wifi via the pi. Furthermore, I can see its connectivity via my router. All configuration has been done over SSH via a wire connection. Running Raspbmc RC3.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=31238
RFID Solution Video

Thanks!

q

Přečtená zpráva
Předchozí téma: Pi 2 INTERNET PROBLEMS VERY SLOW
Jít na fórum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Aktuální čas: Čt zář 20 22:33:07 CEST 2018

Celkový čas potřebný k vygenerování této stránky: 0.98938 vteřin
.:: Kontakt :: Domů ::.
Běží na: FUDforum 3.0.4.