- Pavel Dobrý (Kerio)
Kerio Connect 9.0.2 - 23. února 2016
Aktualizaci z verze Kerio Connect 9.0 je možné provést přímo v administračním rozhraní (návod zde). Pro aktualizaci se starších verzí Kerio Connect lze stáhnout instalační balíčky z webu.
+ SPF checks IPv6 addresses.
+ Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange is enabled by default for TLS.
+ Multiple active SSL certificates allowed on one server.
* Upgraded OpenSSL library to version 1.0.1q.
* Upgraded Apache SpamAssassin to version 3.4.1.
* Increased SpamAssassin email body size limit to 1MB.
* Improved the detection of the server time zone: Moscow, St.Petersburg, Volgograd (RTZ 2).
* Added support for IMAP ID - client identification - for Thunderbird 8.
- Password expiration counter is reset after enabling the password expiration feature for local users.
- The issue with messages that cannot be found via IMAP search is fixed.
- Full text search can be restarted if slowed by a large mailbox.
- Fixed binding domain to IP address that could break NTLM.
- Fixed SmartForward configured on Windows Mobile that could deadlock account on Kerio Connect server.
* SSL/TLS settings for SMTP(S) services are separate from other server settings.
Kerio Connect Administration
- Search box in Administration works for new features.
Kerio Connect Client
* Increased level of contrast in various elements in Kerio Connect Client.
* Added support for Safari 9.1.
- Fixed minor issues in Kerio Connect Client calendars.
Kerio Outlook Connector
+ Added possibility to use an alternative email address when sending meeting replies to prevent attendee duplication by the organizer.
[Aktualizováno: Čt, 14 duben 2016 11:06]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of