Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Domů » Česky » Kerio Connect » Exchange account and account with custom MAPI provider in same profile
  •  
JensenBreck je nyní offline JensenBreck

Odeslat poštu tomuto uživateli
Hi,
we have a scenario where there are two mail servers for different domains running on different e-mail platforms. One is an Exchange 2016 server, the other one is a Kerio Connect server. Now some of my users have e-mail addresses on both servers and want to use them together in their one Outlook instance and, of course, the same profile - so they have, for example, all their calendars from both servers in one view.

Kerio Connect provides a software called Kerio Outlook Connector which is basically a custom MAPI provider plugin for Outlook, while connection to the Exchange server is established the standard way of autodiscover which supplies Outlook Anywhere or MAPI/HTTP.

Now when I set up both a Kerio and an Exchange account in the same Outlook profile, it basically works, but there are some issues which I have already described in this thread at Kerio's support forums..

While this may not be a supported scenario at all for Outlook, I'd be thankful for any hint that helps me making it work nonetheless.

For example, does Outlook for Windows support EWS? Could I set up the Kerio account as EWS account in Windows Outlook, not using the Kerio MAPI provider plugin at all? I already tried to set it up via ActiveSync, which basically worked regarding the problems I had before, but EAS really is optimized for mobile devices - many mails with attachments don't get synced, shared or public calendars are a problem (getting reminders from all subscribed calendars all of sudden because ActiveSync doesn't make a real difference between "own" and "other" calendars), and so on..

Or is there any other way I can configure Outlook to respect the separation of the two accounts - in terms of transport providers, Free/Busy queries and so on?
Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/5a3 bcfd4-7e3b-4226-98f5-9b08b5d7b872/exchange-account-and-accou nt-with-custom-mapi-provider-in-same-profile?forum=outlook

product animations

[Aktualizováno: Pá, 08 prosinec 2017 15:21]

Předchozí téma: Migrace Kerio Connect 9.2.3 na nový server
Další téma: Kerio Active
Jít na fórum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Aktuální čas: Čt dub 19 23:23:56 CEST 2018

Celkový čas potřebný k vygenerování této stránky: 0.92706 vteřin
.:: Kontakt :: Domů ::.
Běží na: FUDforum 3.0.4.