Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Domů » Česky » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connector
  •  
JensenBreck je nyní offline JensenBreck

Odeslat poštu tomuto uživateli
Hi,
I just have Kerio on Outlook 2007 + Apple devices. Due to recent functional problems I'm considering spending a few more dollars/month for Rackspace. Here are the questions:
The Kerio Connector is having problems with OL 2016. Is anyone here having compatibility problems with their Rackspace account in Outlook 2007 or 2016?
Outlook.com does everything in its power to be the default account. Even when relegated as secondary in OL 2016, mail sent from the Kerio account ends up in the Outlook.com sent box (a tech problem that requires resolution from MS). Since Rackspace is Exchange as is Outlook.com, what compatibility issues have you seen in Outlook '07/16 between the Rackspace account and the Outlook.com account (assuming someone here has that setup)?
If I have no connection to the internet for whatever reason, does Rackspace keep a local copy of the .pst (or whatever extension you use for the datastore) file on the customer's machine so at least their contacts/calendar/tasks/notes/older emails are available?
Is there a way for the customer to maintain their own datastore backups?
Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://community.rackspace.com/products/f/28/t/6889

best introduction videos
Předchozí téma: Kerio Active
Další téma: Kerio Carddav
Jít na fórum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Aktuální čas: Ne led 21 15:19:16 CET 2018

Celkový čas potřebný k vygenerování této stránky: 1.00653 vteřin
.:: Kontakt :: Domů ::.
Běží na: FUDforum 3.0.4.