Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Domů » Česky » Kerio Control » Outlook 2007 with Kerio mail server error
  •  
faelanstevie je nyní offline faelanstevie

Odeslat poštu tomuto uživateli
Hello,
I am having a problem with Outlook 2007 connecting to Kerio Mail Server 6. The error that keeps coming up is "There was a problem reading one of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear." I have noticed that it doesn't really affect the mail, however I am not getting notices from my calendar. I have tried restarting outlook with different /<command> at the end of outlook.exe.

Does someone have any other ideas that I can try?

Please help.Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://social.technet.microsoft.com
Creative explainer studio
Předchozí téma: vpn kerio control Post Reply
Další téma: Pandora Rings low cost keep
Jít na fórum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Aktuální čas: So srp 18 22:26:19 CEST 2018

Celkový čas potřebný k vygenerování této stránky: 0.86466 vteřin
.:: Kontakt :: Domů ::.
Běží na: FUDforum 3.0.4.