Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Domů » Česky » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect (Exclude directory or file in the users profile from scanning)
  •  
faelanstevie je nyní offline faelanstevie

Odeslat poštu tomuto uživateli
Hi,

We're using Kerio Connect mailserver that integrates with Outlook through Kerio Outlook Connector that is a piece of software that is installed on all our computers. This connector caches all mails, calendars and contacs in a database file called STORE.FDB and it's located in a folder in the users profile.
I would like to exclude this file or the whole directory that it's located in from scanning and I would of course prefer to create this exclusion from SEPM so that I don't have to walk around to all computers and create this exception for all users on the computers!
The challenge is that the file is stored in (on Windows 7)Can I specify something like %USERPROFILE%\AppData.... in the exception? If not then how do I do this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://symc.ly/2HcVE2V
Creative video marketing agency

Thanks
Předchozí téma: Problems with new mail showing up in outlook with Kerio connect
Další téma: Apache/Nginx reverse proxy problem po upgradu na v9.1.1
Jít na fórum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Aktuální čas: Po srp 20 06:53:01 CEST 2018

Celkový čas potřebný k vygenerování této stránky: 1.44724 vteřin
.:: Kontakt :: Domů ::.
Běží na: FUDforum 3.0.4.