Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Domů » Česky » Kerio Connect » Forms on websites
  •  
JesseVoss je nyní offline JesseVoss

Odeslat poštu tomuto uživateli
Hello,

I would like to know more about web forms, how safe and secure it is, how it works, through which servers are they sent to which institution etc.
I ask this because I have been puzzling for a while about a form from a customer that no longer arrives since the mail server has changed from antagonist to a remote server (someone has set up himself) on which kerio-connect is installed. Completely protected with SPF DKIM and DMARC, but not made suitable for ipv6. I could see on internet.nl. But it does not seem like that.
The person whose server is said that smtp connection should be made and that ipv6 does not matter. If you do not enter smtp data, but 'local' it will be fine but not with them.
I have entered all smtp data correctly, from-address with domain name, but still I can not. He also tried everything but no success. I recently came across another forum, English, I hear about exactly the same problem! And if you google it seems that several (exchange) mail servers are set up so that outcomes of forms no longer arrive. I do understand that email traffic must be better protected, spoofing, spam and stuff, but what exactly is it why it does not arrive anymore. I searched for information but I still do not understand how it works.
I really hope that someone would write a blog about it, with how that all works and how those problems arise and especially how you can solve them!

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.antagonist.nl/viewtopic.php?t=13898
Motion graphics animation company

Thanks
Jít na fórum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Aktuální čas: St zář 19 05:19:57 CEST 2018

Celkový čas potřebný k vygenerování této stránky: 0.76441 vteřin
.:: Kontakt :: Domů ::.
Běží na: FUDforum 3.0.4.